FAHER Anti Friction PTFE
is an oil based anti-friction treatment with added TEFLON compatible with all types of lubricants, which uses the oil as a carrier to treat the metal components. When the product makes contact with metal microporous creates a 15 micron thick film giving an effective protection against wear with amazing results, including : High effective protection against wear, prolongs the life of your engine making running much smoother and starting easier, more MPG which can be further enhanced when used in conjunction with the appropriate fuel treatment. (1 x 1000ml bottle supplied – Please read warning below)
- Increases cylinder compression and reinstates areas of excessive wear which contributes to returning your engine towards its original engineering tolerances.
- Improves: Cold starting and running at low speeds and high loads.
- Provides anti-friction by up to 90% prolonging the life of your equipment or engine.
- Reduces excess fuel consumption, temperature, noise, vibration, wear, oil consumption and emissions.
All types of engines (from 100.000 Miles – minimum)
Recommended for high mileage vehicles and heavy load/high operating temperatures.
FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE, APPLICATION MUST BE MADE TO ENGINES AT OPERATING TEMPERATURE
Ratio: % OF TOTAL OIL VOLUME
- 1% every oil change. (10 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
- 1% every other oil change. (10 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
- Four stroke engines (Light vehicle)
- From 3% to 5% every other oil change. (From 30ml to 50 ml per litre of oil). If to reduce oil consumption, add every oil change until consumption is reduced to a satisfactory level and then apply every other oil change at the recommended dosage. (200ml for engines between 3,5 and 7l of engine oil capacity)
Converters, hydraulics systems:
- 3% (30 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
- 5% (50 ml per 1 litre of oil.)
Manual gearboxes, reducers, multipliers, differentials groups, power steering, headstocks,
screw compressors, gears, guides gears, bearings:
- NOT SUITABLE FOR WET clutch APPLICATIONS
- 4 Stroke Engines DRY clutch 3% (30ml per litre) every other oil change.
- Drive shafts from 2 to 5%.
Do not apply in systems that have ceramic discs. Such as (Transmissions, brakes, clutches, ceramic nonslip differentia) WARNING: DO NOT USE IN AUTOMATIC GEARBOXES OR WET CLUTCH CONFIGURATIONS.